The Greenwood County Library is seeking qualified applicants for a Circulation Manager. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manages and performs all jobs relating to Circulation Services;
- trains staff assigned to Circulation Services and manages daily schedule;
- receives and resolves circulation-related problems;
- oversees billing and collections operations;
- maintains circulation data and
- prepares monthly reports for the Director.
The applicant must have a Master's degree in Library Science from an accredited college, or university. Excellent communication and technical skills. Ability to perform the job functions. Supervision experience preferred. Additional skills as required by job.
The Greenwood County Library requires all applicants to complete an Employment Application. Cover letters and resumes may be submitted with the application. Employment applications are available at www.greenwoodcountylibrary.org under the About Us tab, then GCLS Job Openings.