Strong customer service advocate who assists in the many varied duties of the Library system’s special local history collection and archives unit, the Beaufort District Collection (BDC). Works regular service desk shift performing library circulation functions and providing research assistance and instruction to customers on a daily basis. Demonstrates accepted technique to preserve various types of materials and provides administrative support for all unit tasks and activities.
Beaufort District Collection
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in history, education or business
- Three (3) years library experience preferred
- Prior preservation experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license
- **Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including demonstrable skills in EXCEL and WORD
Applications can be found online. You may mail or deliver your application in person.
Employee Services Division, Beaufort Co. Council
PO Drawer 1228
Beaufort, SC 29901
Employee Services Division
100 Ribaut Road, Room 100
Beaufort, SC 29902