Under supervision of the Technical Services Supervisor, performs technical procedures required for the acquisition of library materials. Records and reports balances of all accounts to Manager and branches.
- Two (2) years of college in library technology or a related field plus some library technical experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience substituting on the basis of 1 year of experience for each year of education
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills, especially Word and Excel
- Basic communication, comprehension and math skills required
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license