Position: 64170 (SR LIBRARIAN)
Job Family: CIVIC ENGAGEMENT & OUTREACH
Job Class: SR LIBRARIAN
SENIOR LIBRARIAN – (Bookmobile): Responsible for providing library services to customers of all ages through the operation of the bookmobile. Performs a variety of direct public service work and outreach. Works with administration to plan and manage bookmobile operations including programming, collection development and technology instruction.
• Master’s degree in Library or Information Science from an ALA accredited library program
• Three (3) years related experience preferred
• Verifiable supervisory experience
• Eligibility for South Carolina Public Library Certification
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY: $50,814.40 annually
* Beaufort County has various facilities within the county, and many departments have multiple offices to serve our citizens. Management reserves the right to transfer employees from one location to another within the county at any time based on business need. Employees will be given as much notice as possible prior to a change in work location.
All applicants tentatively selected for a position with Beaufort County Council will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for the illegal use of drugs and to a background check prior to appointment. Employment is contingent upon clearing both the drug screening and background investigation. EOE.