Starting salary: $37,318.00
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Oversee processing and cataloging of all materials.
- Supervise the Technical Services department.
- Serve as System liaison with vendors supplying network services.
- Supervise purchase of library materials in various subjects and formats.
- Coordinate original cataloging.
- Perform circulation and reader’s advisory duties as required.
- Prepare reports for internal and external use.
- Order materials and supplies as needed.
- Provide training for staff and patrons.
- Attend staff, committee, county, and community meetings as they occur.
- Create manuals with cataloging and inventory data.
- Participate in grant writing.
- Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
Additional duties include:
Will be required to work nights and weekends. Will also work assigned times at the public service desk.
Requires completion of Master's in Library/Library and Information Science
Prefer 2 years experience, but education may be substituted for experience.
Prefer SC State Library certification, or ability to become certified.
Please attach resume and significant letter of interest