Dr. Curtis Rogers discusses home literacy and summer reading with Dr. Eliza Braden, assistant professor of Instruction and Teacher Education at the University of South Carolina’s College of Education. Listen online at Podbean, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, or your favorite podcast app today!
- Addressing Summer Reading Setback Among Economically Disadvantaged Elementary Students
- Learning from Summer: Effects of Voluntary Summer Learning Programs on Low-Income Urban Youth
- Public Library Summer Programming Is Vital to Communities, SLJ Survey Shows
- Representation of Latinx Immigrants and Immigration in Children’s Literature: A Critical Content Analysis
- Everything Black Is NOT Bad! Families and Teachers Engaging in Critical Discussions around Race
- Beyond Mirrors and Windows: A Critical Content Analysis of Latinx Children’s Books