Please join us for a special two-part PCI webinar on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 & Tuesday, March 16, 2021, with expert presenter, coach, and consultant for libraries, Andrew Sanderbeck. Visit our online calendar of events for registration and details.
New research suggests that pandemic fatigue - the mental exhaustion caused by being in a state of heightened awareness and alertness due to COVID-19 coupled with uncertainty about how the pandemic will develop - is real, and it is already causing an increase in difficult customer behaviors such as resistance to wearing masks and ignoring social distancing guidelines.
Is your organization ready and are your employees prepared to safely handle the next wave of customer behaviors?
This interactive and informative program has two parts - the March 2 interactive webinar and a follow-up event on March 16 to review, check in, and practice challenging customer service interactions. This training will help organizations and their employees create and maintain safe workplace practices, and prepare them to better handle customer conflicts including people who are non-compliant with your rules and policies.
As a result of this program attendees will learn:
- Their role in customer conflicts: Are their actions and decisions making things better or worse?
- How to be more environmentally aware of customer situations before they turn difficult or potentially dangerous
- The OODA Loop decision making cycle: Learn to quickly react to difficult customer situations to maintain control and order
- Specific phrases to use with customers to set expectations and boundaries with them and to guide their behaviors
- 7 Things to never say to a customer...ever again