The South Carolina State Library is pleased to provide FREE statewide access to LearningExpress Library through Discus - South Carolina's Virtual Library! LearningExpress Library is for elementary school students through adults and provides a comprehensive collection of test-preparation tools, skill-building materials, and other career and life skills resources. Users in South Carolina can access the LearningExpress Library through your school, university, or local public library or at home through the SCDiscus.org A-Z List of Discus Resources.
LearningExpress Library is a powerful online tool that provides access to:
- practice tests for GED preparation, job and career goals, undergraduate and graduate school admission, and U.S. citizenship
- resources for workplace skills such as resume building, interviewing, job search and assessment, business writing, and core computer skills
- tools for improving proficiency levels in reading, writing, and math for elementary school learners through adults
- interactive skill-building tutorials and 130+ ebook titles
- timed tests with instant scoring and feedback, and individual user accounts for saving works-in-progress and completed tasks
Libraries, you can help promote the use of LearningExpress Library by accessing the Library Resources page where you'll find bookmarks, posters, and even a promotion usage checklist!
For more information, please contact the SC State Library's Discus office at (803) 545-0201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.